Home > Join WSTDA
Join the WSTDA
Actively participate in voluntary standards development, and access a peer network to address industry challenges and opportunities.
WSTDA benefits members by preparing recommended standards that promote quality in manufacturing procedures, product testing and proper end-use. Membership provides opportunities for:
- Active participation in technical committees which develop voluntary standards and address industry concerns.
- A forum for education and networking for personal and corporate success.
- Opportunity to exchange technical information with manufacturers, associates and suppliers.
- Use of the WSTDA logo on literature and letterhead.
- Access to all WSTDA products and services at deeply-discounted member pricing.
- WSTDA Scholarship Program: Employees of WSTDA Member companies, and their children/dependents, are eligible to apply for the WSTDA Scholarship Program, which awards up to two $3,000 Scholarships annually to deserving applicants.
- WSTDA Quick Pulse Survey: The only source for data about the overall outlook for growth, employment, demand, margin expansion/contraction, supply shortages (labor, goods) and exporting activity in the web sling and tie down industry.
- Participation in WSTDA LinkedIn Groups — the online forum for industry news and idea-sharing.
- WSTDA Meetings: WSTDA holds two conferences each year. Technical committees meet in open forum to discuss industry issues and develop WSTDA products and recommended standards. These events provide the forum for information-sharing and discussion on issues important to the web sling and tie down industries.
- Uplifting News: Published semi-annually, Uplifting News provides members with all the latest WSTDA news, event information, legal perspectives and important updates on industry issues. The e-newsletter is delivered electronically to members’ desktops.
- Industry Standards/Products: WSTDA offers a variety of products for sale, with discounts for WSTDA members:
- Warning Labels (Available in English, Spanish and French)
- Safety Bulletins (Available in English, Spanish and French)
- Recommended Standards
- Operating & Inspection Manuals
- Industry Reports
- Reference Manuals
- Illustrated Wall Charts
WSTDA consists of approximately 135 companies from around the world. See full list of WSTDA members here.
Click here to go to Membership Categories and Membership Applications.