Home > Join WSTDA
Join the WSTDA
Actively participate in voluntary standards development, and access a peer network to address industry challenges and opportunities.
WSTDA benefits members by preparing recommended standards that promote quality in manufacturing procedures, product testing and proper end-use. Membership provides opportunities for:
- Active participation in technical committees which develop voluntary standards and address industry concerns.
- A forum for education and networking for personal and corporate success.
- Opportunity to exchange technical information with manufacturers, associates and suppliers.
- Use of the WSTDA logo on literature and letterhead.
- Access to all WSTDA products and services at deeply-discounted member pricing.
- WSTDA Scholarship Program: Employees of WSTDA Member companies, and their children/dependents, are eligible to apply for the WSTDA Scholarship Program, which awards up to two $3,000 Scholarships annually to deserving applicants.
- WSTDA Quick Pulse Survey: The only source for data about the overall outlook for growth, employment, demand, margin expansion/contraction, supply shortages (labor, goods) and exporting activity in the web sling and tie down industry.
- Participation in WSTDA LinkedIn Groups — the online forum for industry news and idea-sharing.
- WSTDA Meetings: WSTDA holds two conferences each year. Technical committees meet in open forum to discuss industry issues and develop WSTDA products and recommended standards. These events provide the forum for information-sharing and discussion on issues important to the web sling and tie down industries.
- Uplifting News: Published semi-annually, Uplifting News provides members with all the latest WSTDA news, event information, legal perspectives and important updates on industry issues. The e-newsletter is delivered electronically to members’ desktops.
- Industry Standards/Products: WSTDA offers a variety of products for sale, with discounts for WSTDA members:
- Warning Labels (Available in English, Spanish and French)
- Safety Bulletins (Available in English, Spanish and French)
- Recommended Standards
- Operating & Inspection Manuals
- Industry Reports
- Reference Manuals
- Illustrated Wall Charts
WSTDA consists of approximately 125 companies from the United States and Canada. See full list of WSTDA members here.
Click here to go to Membership Categories and Membership Applications.